Downtown Fort Morgan businesses will once again host artwork by local and regional artists as part of the Third Fort Morgan Downtown Thursday Art Walk from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday, July 15 .
Those who choose to take the self-guided tour of seven downtown locations will be able to see the works of art and will also be able to learn about the artists‘ techniques, materials and subjects.
Stops include: Viaero Wireless at 100 E. Platte Ave., Zazzy Cafe at 119 W. Beaver Ave., Fort Morgan Library & Museum at 414 Main St., The Better Sleep Store at 220 Main St., Morgan County Economic Development Corp . at 201 Ensign St., The Art Spot at 109 W. Kiowa Ave. and CACE Gallery of Fine Art at 300 Main St.
Here’s a step-by-step rundown of what to expect:
1. At Viaero Wireless at 100 E. Platte Ave., there will be the photograph of Matt Jackson.
2. Zazzy Cafe, 119 W. Beaver Ave., there will be the multimedia work of Dominique Montano.
3. At the Fort Morgan Library & Museum, 414 Main St., there will be Jennifer Mishra’s photograph.
4. At the Better Sleep Store, 220 Main St., there will be Ashley Ball pottery.
5. At Morgan County Economic Development Corp., 201 Ensign St., there will be oil paintings by Pat Samples.
6. At The Art Spot, 109 W. Kiowa Ave., there will be Kendra Cullison’s Mixed Media Acrylic Paintings and Skulls, Darlene Ruyle’s Mixed Media and Water and Acrylic Paintings and Mixed Media and Skulls. paintings by Maria Cismowki.
7. At the CACE Gallery of Fine Art, 300 Main Street, there will be chalk art by Chris Carlson.
For more information on the Fort Morgan Downtown Third Thursday Art Walk, contact [email protected]