Columbus Art Museum
480 E. Broad Street
It is open to all visitors from Tuesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. A timed ticket is required at columbusmuseum.org. Adults $ 18, seniors and children $ 9.
• Tara Booth Columbus Comics residency exhibition
Until September 26
• “Raggin’On: The Art of Aminah Robinson’s Home and Newspapers”
Until October 3
Findlay University Matzo Museum Lee Gallery
• Open Sunday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Wednesday to Friday, from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• Young Artists Workshop: July 19, 8 am-2:30pm on the Findlay University campus. This is a day camp for children in grades 3 to 5. Children try out different forms of media depending on the artwork they find in the museum. This year’s theme is “STEAM It Up! Participants will explore and create using science, technology, engineering, art and math. Admission is $ 175. Please contact Heather Sensel ([email protected]) or call 419-434-4777.
Allen County Museum
620 West Market Street
It is open to all visitors from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday to Friday and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday. The Children’s Discovery Center has closed a tour of McDonnell House. A face cover is recommended. The $ 5 entrance fee offered to donate to the museum, and the donation to McDonnell House was $ 3.
• “Richard Cook: Railway Images of the Past”
The Allen County Museum hosts the exhibit “Richard Cook: Railroad Images of the Past”, which focuses on more than 35 photographs by the late railway photographer. Cook is originally from Cleveland and was a former resident of Lima. The collection contains more than 2,000 photographic negatives donated by his wife to the museum in 1995.
Until November 7, 2021
ArtSpace / Lima
65-67 Place de la Ville
It is open to all visitors from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday to Friday and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday. Opening of the EBG room, the ceramic laboratory and the gift shop. A face cover is required and available.
Toledo art museum
2445 Monroe Street
Open to all visitors Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. No reservation is required. Please register at your desk upon arrival. A face cover is recommended. Free entrance.
• The art of conservation
Discover the fascinating works of art that the curator-restorer of the Toledo Museum of Art does to preserve the artwork for the enjoyment of future generations.
Until August 29, 2021
• Chameleon effect: definition of glass (undefined)
This exhibition brings together historical and contemporary works from the collection of the Toledo Museum of Art and explores the range of technical and formal possibilities of glass.
Until March 27, 2022
The Mazza Museum Lee Gallery at the University of Findlay will be hosting a workshop for young artists on the University of Findlay campus from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on July 19. This is a day camp for children in grades 3 to 5. Children try out different forms of media depending on the artwork they find in the museum.